Toddler Pillow With Pillowcase – 13X18 Soft Organic Cotton Toddler Pillows For Sleeping – Machine Washable – Toddlers, Kids, Child – Perfect For Travel, Toddler Cot, Bed Set (Keasafari)
- 13X18 Ergonomically Designed Toddler Pillow With Removable Pillowcase Your Toddler’S Spine-Friendly Huggable Kids Pillows For Sleeping That Makes Bedtime Special.
- Great Support For The Spine – Keababies Involved Experts In Designing My Little Dreamy Pillow. Tried And Tested By Children It Offers Your Toddler The Much-Needed Spinal Support Along With The Right Softness And Comfort Too.
- Safe And Natural – We Used Oeko-Tex 100 Standard Certified Cotton Gots Certified Cu 1042833 For Our Pillow Shells And Pillowcases. Gentle Breathable Natural – Safe For Your Little One.
- Comes In Perfect Size – With 13X18 In Size Our Toddler Pillow Suits The Little Beds Just Nicely. It Is Also Handy For Preschool Naps And Stayovers At Grandparents’. Going For Road Or Plane Trips? Simply Stuff It Into The Diaper Bag.
- Withstand Many Washes – Life Is Simpler With A Pillow That Stays True To Its Form Even After Rounds Of Machine Washes. Your Child Will Enjoy More Clean Fresh Bedtimes. Tip Machine Wash Cold Tumble Dry Low. Fluff It After Each Wash.
Looking for a soft, comfortable toddler pillow that will help support your child’s spine? Look no further than My Little Dreamy Pillow! Our pillow is designed with children in mind, offering them the much-needed spinal support while staying soft and comfortable. Plus, it is safe and natural, making it a great choice for parents looking for a safe and sustainable product for their children.
Dreamtown Kids Toddler Pillow With Pillowcase 14X19 White – Chiropractor Recommended. Made In Usa. Ideal For Daycare, Baby Cribs, Toddler Beds And Car Rides.
- Chiropractor Recommended As Perfect First Pillow! Size 14In X 19In. Not Too Small Not Too Large. Contains Less Filling Than Most Toddler Pillows To Prevent Neck Kinks Or Chiropractic Visits.
- Comes With Perfectly Fitting White Pillowcase. Makes For Easy Cleaning And Care.
- Our Pillows Are 100% Hypo Allergenic. The Poly/Cotton Fiber Blend Allows For Pillow And Casing To Be Machine Washed And Dried Without Worry. They Truly Hold Shape. (Please See Description For Washing Care Instructions).
- Small Family Owned And Operated Business Gives You The Best Personal Customer Service. Made In The Usa. Limited Quantity With The Free Pillowcase! Add To Cart And Buy Today!
Dreamtown Kids Toddler Pillow with Pillowcase 14×19 White – Chiropractor Recommended. Made in USA. Ideal for Daycare, Baby Cribs, Toddler beds and car Rides. Chiropractor recommended as “perfect first pillow!” Size: 14in x 19in. Not too small, not too large. Contains less filling than most toddler pillows to prevent neck kinks or chiropractic visits. Comes with perfectly fitting white pillowcase. Makes for easy cleaning and care. Our pillows are 100% Hypo allergenic. The Poly/Cotton fiber blend allows for pillow and casing to be machine washed and dried without worry. They truly hold shape. (please see Description for washing care instructions). Small family owned and operated business gives you the best personal customer service. Looking for a perfect first pillow for your toddler? Look no further than Dreamtown Kids! Our pillow is made in the USA and is ideal for daycare, baby cribs, toddler beds, and car rides. Our pillow is less filling than most toddler pillows to prevent neck kinks or chiropractic visits. Our pillow comes with a white pillowcase, making it easy to clean and care for. Our pillows are 100% hypoallergenic and are made with a Poly/Cotton fiber blend that allows for machine washing and drying without worry. We truly believe in giving our customers the best personal customer service possible, which is why we are a small family-owned and operated business.
Coop Home Goods Toddler Bed Pillows For Sleeping – Premium Cross-Cut Small Memory Foam Pillows For Kids Lulltra Washable Cover From Bamboo Rayon – Certipur-Us/Greenguard Gold Certified (19X13)
- Is Your Childs Pillow Green Guard Gold Certified? – Our Coop Home Goods Toddler Pillows Are Certipur-Us And Greenguard Gold Certified. This Means They Are Hypoallergenic And Do Not Contain Pvc Or Vinyl. No Harmful Chemicals Here! Its 100% Safe For Your Child And Thats A Fact!
- Sleep Tight – All Night – Your Toddler Will Love Snuggling Up With This Pillow – The Perfect Size For A Baby Bed. Coop Home Goods Toddler Pillow Measures 19 X 13 And Is Perfect For Children Ages 2 And Up As It Can Be Adjusted To Suit Your Childs Unique Needs For Proper Alignment. Also Our Specially Designed Lulltra Fabric Has Naturally Thermoregulating Properties To Ensure A Comfortable Continuous Sleep. A Peacefully Sleeping Child Means Less Restless Nights For Mom And Dad.
- Fully Adjustable And Just The Right Size To Keep Your Kiddo Well-Rested -As A Smaller Version Of Our Original Pillow The Toddler Pillow Is Also Adjustable To Suit Varying Sizes. Our Unique Adjustable Design Allows You To Access The Memory Foam Fill Which You Can Add Or Take Off To Suit Size Shape And Sleep Position. Adjust The Pillow As Your Child Grows!
- We Know Kids Can Get Messy! – Our Pillow Is Easily Machine Washable For Your Convenience. Wash It In Cold Water Delicate Cycle. Do Not Use Fabric Softener Or Bleach. Dry One Pillow At A Time.
- Love It Or Return It! – You Can Now Purchase With Confidence. If You Dont Fall In Love Within 100 Nights (Although Were Sure You Will Contact Us Directly To Return The Pillow For A Full Refund. No Questions Asked. Coop Home Goods Toddler Pillow Also Comes With A 5-Year Warranty.
Looking for a safe and comfortable pillow for your toddler? Look no further than our Coop Home Goods Toddler Bed Pillows! Our hypoallergenic and GREENGUARD Gold Certified pillows are perfect for children who are prone to allergies or asthma. Our pillow is also adjustable to fit different sizes, making it perfect for growing children. Plus, our Lulltra fabric naturally thermoregulates to keep your child comfortable all night long. Don’t miss out on this must-have for your toddler’s bed!
Best Toddler Pillows
|Founded||1993 ( 1993 )|
Number of locations
You Need to Take Care When Buying A Toddler Pillow
Just the right amount should be added to create a cushion that supports toddlers’ neck, head and spine. You should also consider size, support and firmness as well as material quality when purchasing a mattress. Given this accident-prone age , washability is also an important feature to keep in mind. Not only can it make your life easier, but it can also help you keep your toddler clean and comfortable.
For a child to grow and feel comfortable, it is vital that his neck and head align correctly. As it influences the level of lift, quantity is crucial. There are many fill options for toddler pillows. They can come in natural and synthetic materials such as fiber and cotton. The pillow’s ability to be washed will depend on the type of fill.
The average pillow size for toddlers is 13 by 18 inches. Too large pillows may be too big for your toddler, and can cause problems with entrapment. Because of its compact size, the pillow can be easily transported for pre-school, daycare, car, or plane flights.
It is important that you consider this factor when looking for a toddler pillow. Good sleep habits can be promoted by the proper amount of support. A pillow that’s too stiff will make the head rise, while a soft pillow might not support the growing spine and neck of a toddler.
A pillow’s firmness level directly relates to its aforementioned support. Toddlers are used to sleeping without pillows, so they prefer firmer options with consistent spine support.
Children’s skin becomes more sensitive as they get older. Your child could experience itchiness, allergic reactions or other symptoms that can make it difficult to sleep at night. It is common for parents to choose a pillow that has hypoallergenic and skin-safe material. This will decrease your child’s exposure of environmental triggers, such as bacteria, mold, or dust. The buildup of allergens in the pillow can be reduced by regular washing.
Considering how much time your toddler will be spending with the pillow, it’s a good idea to verify that it won’t expose your child to harmful substances. CertiPUR US and GREENGUARD Platinum certifications guarantee that the pillow contains no harmful chemicals, heavy metallics, or any other substance.
At this age, accidents and spillages are almost inevitable. It is important to find a pillow that can be easily maintained. The entire pillow can sometimes be washed in the machine, but in others the only cover is washable in the washing machine. If you have a choice, make sure that you carefully follow the suggested washing instructions to prolong the life of the pillow.
The owner has the ability to alter the firmness and loft of the pillow. Unzipped toddler pillows allow you to adjust fill levels and add/remove material. Because children have different needs, preferences, and abilities as they age, it is possible to adjust your pillows in order to give you more comfort.
Pricing typically depends on the pillow’s composition. Due to higher manufacturing expenses, models made of organic materials tend to be more costly. With that said, there are many high-quality toddler pillows on the market for less than $30.
How to Choose the Best Pillow for Your Toddler
Click&Boo/Moment/Getty toddler outgrows their crib , it’s time to look for a “big kid” bed. A new bed and mattress will take some effort, but what about a good pillow? How much do you need to buy one for your child?
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that parents avoid putting any soft bedding, including pillows, crib bumpers, and stuffed animals, in an infant’s sleep environment. If your child is moving into a bed, though, they’re more than old enough for a pillow but that doesn’t mean finding one that’s the right size and fit for your toddler’s head is always an easy task.
If you’re looking to transform the bedroom of your toddler to allow them to experience the joys of bigger kid sleep, this article will help you understand the basics about toddler pillows.
Children over 2 years of age can use a pillow safely, but it’s not recommended that they sleep with any larger pillow than an adult. However, there are safety considerations to be aware of.
You should not make your pillow too large or too small for your child’s neck.
It could be more difficult for your child breathe comfortably if their pillow is too fluffy.
Pillows made of unsafe materials (e.g. small pellets) can pose a danger to your health if they are damaged or start leaking.
Be aware that children all develop at different rates. A toddler who can safely use a pillow may have trouble with another.
It is important to know the exact size of your child before you buy a pillow. It may be best for your child to wait until they’re older or have weaker neck muscles before you buy a pillow.